Retreating from the world he lived in for 21 days, in Japan, back in the 1920's, Mikau Usui connected to the Reiki energy for the first time. He found its healing powers and soon was teaching others. Since then, Reiki has been taught to many others and its benefits have been received by many.
What is Intuitive Reiki?
Reiki is an alternative healing system which uses the hands of the practitioner to channel the energy into the clients body, bringing relaxation, encouraging the body's own regeneration and healing mechanisms. It is a subtle energy that has deep healing effects on body, mind and spirit. I use my intuition during the session and will follow it to touch or give the energy at a distance to whatever parts of the body or subtle body need it most.
What happens during an Intuitive Reiki Session?
You will be lying down comfortably and there will be soothing music. I will place my hands on your body or from a distance in areas where I feel called to go. The Reiki energy will flow to wherever it is needed and you will come out of it feeling deeply relaxed.
For a more detailed description of what happens during an Intuitive Reiki Session, please visit the following page.
What are the benefits of Reiki?
- promotes deep relaxation
- reduces stress
- makes you feel at peace
- brings balance and clarity
- and many other physical and non physical benefits. Get in touch to find out more.
There are no counter indications to Reiki and it can be done both in person and at a distance.
I have a few areas of interest I like to work with. They are:
- stress and anxiety
- fertility issues
- periods in life of confusion, lack of clarity and frustration.
I also specialize in Distant Reiki and have clients in the UK, US, Tahiti, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal and Spain.
Check out the testimonials page for some of what my clients have said of their experience working with me.
- If you have been diagnosed with or suspect you may have a pre-existing medical condition you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapy.
- Reiki supports medical or supplemental healing methods a client may be using and is of growing interest to chiropractors, medical doctors, physiotherapists, psychologists and hypnotherapists.
- Please note there are no recorded contra indications for Reiki.